1. There IS an incredibly simple way to lower Lottery Odds.
2. The odds in,Winning Lotto – 10 Things You Absolutely Must Know Before You Buy Another Lottery Ticket Articles for example, a 6-49 lottery are 1-in-13,983,816.
3. Play all 49 lottery numbers – and you are GUARANTEED to have one ball correct. And it only requires 9 games. Even the 59-ball New York Lottery only requires 10 games.
4. Win just one ball guaranteed correct, your Lottery Odds have now fallen from 1-in-13,983,816 to 1-in-1,712,304 – A reduction of over TWELVE Million! And all this with a technique that takes 5 minutes and costs under $10.
5. The most probable lottery result has three odd lottery numbers and three even lottery numbers (33.3% of the 13,983,816 combinations are of this type)
6. A lottery result with no consecutive numbers Dnabet occurs just over 1-week-in-2 on average (50.5% of the 13,983,816 combinations are of this type)
7. Your lottery results can be boosted using games with three high lottery numbers and three low lottery numbers (33.3% of the combinations are of this type)
8. The most probable lottery result will have no lottery numbers from the previous week (43.6% of the 13,983,816 combinations) or only two lottery numbers from the previous week (41.3% of the 13,983,816 combinations)
9. Constructing your games using these rules – and using all the numbers in your lottery – is the simplest, easiest, quickest way to improve your lottery results.
10. A 49-ball lottery has been used as an example – but the concept applies to all lotteries, with just slight changes in the percentages. In the Lottery, it’s true that anything is possible – but some things are more probable than others!